SR Energía is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
This accessibility statement applies to the https://www.srenergia.es website.
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of September 7.There may be occasional editing errors in some web pages, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). In particular, errors may occur in documents containing graphs, complex tables or those signed electronically prior to accessibility review.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the legislation applicable: There are office automation files in PDF or other formats published prior to September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements; third-party content not funded, developed, or under the control of this Ministry may also be in that situation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on March 2, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the statement: March 3, 2023.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
You may also request in accessible format information that does not meet accessibility requirements either because it is excluded or exempt due to disproportionate burden; or file a complaint for non-compliance with accessibility requirements. Link to the procedure for requesting accessible information and complaints under Article 12 of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of September 7.
Through this procedure you may initiate a complaint to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, urge the adoption of appropriate measures in the case of disagreement with the decision taken, or expose the reasons why it is considered that the response does not meet the requirements.
Link to complaint procedure , which should be addressed to the Unit responsible for accessibility of this Ministry, or if the complaint is for an action of this Unit, to the hierarchical superior of this Unit.
The currently visible version of this website is dated March 2023 and on that date the accessibility level in force at that time was revised.
From that date onwards, partial daily reviews of new or modified web content, both templates and final published pages and documents, are carried out on a daily basis to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Additionally, this website is reviewed by the Web Accessibility Observatory (OAW), the last review having been carried out on July 2020.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of alternative text in images
- Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
You can check which browsers and versions this website is optimized for on the Legal Notice page.